Let’s start this new journey together.
At ABC, we encourage creativity, have a passion for quality and service, respect the contribution of all our team members, work towards the progress of the Group and the individual, and make employees the heart of our organisation.
Freelance Trainers - ABC Academy
As part of its continuous progress, the ABC Group has recently set-up its own Learning Academy. The Academy will aim at developing its Human Capital fully in alignment with the objectives of the Group.
Interested in Joining a Team of Forward Thinkers?
The ABC ACADEMY is currently looking for Open-Minded Freelance Trainers in the Following Fields:
If you are interested in bringing your creative spark to the team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Assistant/Attendant - ABC Foods
Chue Wing & Co Ltd (ABC Foods) is a leader in FMCG distribution in Mauritius and a major cluster of the ABC Group of companies. The company is currently looking for a Vehicle Assistant/Attendant.
Qualification and Experience:
If you believe that you have what it takes to form part of our dynamic team, send your motivation letter along with your detailed CV to the Human Resources Manager, ABC Foods, Trianon Avenue, Trianon or email us at email@example.com.
ABC Foods reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for interviews.
Clerk (Car Bond) - ABC SHipping
Clerk (Car Bond)
Main duties and responsibilities
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Higher School Certificate
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in similar position
- Computer Literate & Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Knowledge in warehouse system
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A clean Driving License is compulsory
- Able to work under pressure
Closing Date: Friday, 28th September 2018
All interested candidates must send their application to:
ABC Shipping & Logistics
Head Office ABC Centre, Military Road, Port Louis, Mauritius
Tel: 217 8800 Fax: 217 8805 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Administrator - Financial Services
Main Responsibilities will be to assist the Company Secretary in:
Qualifications & Experience
Inspired candidates should send their motivation letter and CV to the Human Resources Department.
Email: email@example.com | Tel:+230 405-1307 | Fax: +230 405-1314
Lab Technician - ABC Foods
Job Title: Lab Technician
· SC/HSC in science subjects
Duties and responsibilities will be as follows:-
· Perform quality control tests in the lab
· Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
· Recognize and report any food safety issues
· Carry out routine quality assurance checks on production line samples and materials
· Assist in the writing of lab reports
Production Assistant (ABC Coach Works Ltd)
We are searching for a Production Assistant to oversee our production operations. You will be responsible to ensure that the bus and truck body manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and planning workflows.
Qualification & Knowledge
• Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical/Production Engineering or any relevant automobile qualification
• Min. 2 years of working experience in similar role
• Well versed in MS Office and AutoCAD
• Holder of a valid car driving licence
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Liaise with sales department with regards to job appointment and schedule
• Ensure efficient planning, booking and coordination of work related to Manufacturing & repairs
• Monitor the achievement of Production Target
• Review the job progress and liaise with supervisors for completion and delivery schedule
• Check production output according to specifications
• Submit reports on performance and progress
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Quality conscious
Closing date: 28th September 2018